Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9th


Oh my goodness, Blogger Friends. September 18th? That was when I last posted? Oy vey. I'm so sorry. I feel so bad about neglecting my tiny corner of the internet. I really loved blogging. This year has really taken a lot out of me. A little over a month ago my Mom broke her foot, so life has been crazier than usual. More bad things have happened since I posted, the biggest being my Mom's surgery and subsequent trips to the doctor and what not, but there have been some good things, too. I turned 21! Yay! I've discovered new Kpop bands and there have been new songs released by bands that I already loved. Coco and Duckie is all decorated for Christmas and we started advertising on A Beautiful Mess! That may not seem like a big deal, but I love that blog so much and it makes me so happy seeing our logo on Elsie's blog ^^
I don't have proper time for a blog post today, I just thought I'd come around again to let ya'll know I'm still alive and I have both my feet (currently)!
Thank you to those who still read this!
Later, Ducks.
Madeline

P.S. To celebrate my 21st birthday, albeit belatedely, here is my favorite 2ne1 song.

No comments:

Post a Comment